The operator of a virtual receptionist service is chosen from the list of users who have the role of operator. You must start by giving the operator role to all users who can answer calls from people who need help. You can have one or more users with this role.
Giving Operator Roles to Users
As an administrator, you can give the operator role to one or many users in your organization:
- Click on Users from the main menu to display the list of users in your organization.
- Click on the Advanced Options icon corresponding to the user to whom you want to give an operator role.
- Check the Operator-Receptionist role in the User Roles section then click Submit to save.
Selecting the Active Operator
As an administrator, you can select and assign the user who will be the operator of the virtual receptionist in your organization. The user must first have an role of operator.
Here's how to select the operator of a receptionist service:
- Click Receptionist from the main menu to view the list of receptionist profiles in your organization.
- Click the profile name of the receptionist where you want to designate an operator.
- Go to the Call Handling Interface section and select the user who will become the operator of this receptionist.
- Click Save to confirm the change.