You can hear and personalize the greeting message of any general mailbox by going into the profile of the selected receptionist.
There are two ways to access the profile of a receptionist:
- From the receptionist's Status and Call Forwarding page: Click Setup on the right of the receptionist's name;
- From the list of receptionists: Click on the name of the receptionist that needs its greeting message personalized;
Once in the receptionist's profile, go to the "Voicemail Greeting Message" section to listen to and personalize the current greeting message of this receptionist's general mailbox.
- Click Play to listen to the current greeting message in the selected language (you can change the language by clicking the button on the right);
- Click Folder to download the audio file of the current greeting message in the selected language (you can change the language by clicking the button on the right);
- Pull down the message list to select another greeting message or create a new one.
- Click New at the bottom of the message drop-down list to [add a new greeting message] and assign it to this receptionist.
Please sign in to leave a comment.