Your new virtual assistant account needs to be configured before you can start using its services. Click on the following links to get more details on the different account configuration tasks:
- Configure the phone numbers where you can be reached
- Configure Contacts for your Voice Directory
- Configure your mail access
- Record your name
Note that you can configure some user settings by phone using speech commands.
- User Settings on the Web:Use the Web to set your language, your timezone, edit your voicemail signature, change your PIN, set your phone session preferences and manage your service packages.
- User Settings by Phone: Use the Virtual Assistant speech portal to record your name and your voicemail greeting, or to change your PIN, or your language. Go to Account Settings on the Phone for more details.