This section provides information about your phone numbers (Smart Number, Smart Fax, etc.), the phone number and PIN to reach your Virtual Assistant as well as your office extensions and private numbers (home, mobile phone, etc.) where you can be reached and from which you may call your Virtual Assistant.
Depending on your user account type, you may or may not have the right to change your service subscriptions (such as adding a Smart Number) in a manner that affects account billing charges. See User Rights and Permissions for details.
To access your phone numbers, click Settings > Phone Numbers from the main menu.
From the Phone Numbers page, you can (depending on your account type):
- Change your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Add or delete a Smart Number.
- Add or delete an office extension.
- Add or delete a private phone number.
- Activate/deactivate and configure Smart Number features (fax and SMS reception or 911 emergency service).
- Configure your private phone number settings (authentication, first menu, call screening, etc.).
- Configure general interaction settings with the Virtual Assistant (skill level, dialog mode, training, etc.).