This section displays the service packages, Smart Numbers, devices, and service options included in your subscription plan.
Depending on your user account type, you may or may not have the right to change your service subscriptions in a manner that affects account billing charges:
- If you have a company employee account, you will only view the service packages and options that you use without any possibility to add, change or remove services or options.
- If you have a single-user professional account for which you are paying, you have the possibility to add and remove services and options including phone numbers and office extensions. You may also close your account.
See User Rights and Permissions for details.
In all cases, billing starts instantly for newly added or upgraded services, while billing for cancelled or downgraded services will cease at the end of the month.
To access Subscriptions, click Settings > Subscription in the main menu.
From the Subscription page, you can (depending on your type of account):
- View a full description of what is included in your packages and options.
- Add or delete a Smart Number.
- Add or delete an office extension including its assigned device or WebPhone on the Web Portal or mobile app.
- Activate/deactivate and configure Smart Number features (e.g. enable fax and SMS reception or 911 functions).
- Add or delete options to your service packages.
- Cancel the subscription entirely.
- Configure your private phone number settings (preferred authentication method when calling the Virtual Assistant, what to do first, activate call screening).
- Manage billing options (credit card details and billing address).
Please sign in to leave a comment.