The details of each call you make or receive through the Evatel services are recorded. The logs include calls via your office telephone extensions (WebPhone, telephone devices and mobile app) and voice services (Smart Number, Virtual Assistant or Virtual Receptionist if you have a corporate account). You can use the call logs for several purposes:
- View, sort, download and email your call history from the Web portal.
- Call back people or text them from the Web portal or mobile app using the built-in WebPhone.
- Review your call history by phone using the touchtone or speech commands of your Virtual Assistant. For information on voice commands, see Call Logs Voice Commands for details.
- Add contacts from the call history list.
Call log entries cannot be modified.
From the Call Logs page, you can:
- View your call history.
- Refresh call logs by importing calls made from your office extensions.
- Dial phone numbers listed in your call logs.
- Export call log details to a CSV file.
- Sort, search and filter call logs.
Special note on incoming calls: For each call received, two or more phone calls may be logged, i.e. the incoming call to your Virtual Assistant (i.e. your Smart Number or Virtual Receptionist if you have a company account), and the outgoing calls to the numbers where you want to be reached and which you specified in your status profile under Call Forwarding. In such cases, the call logs will show incoming and outgoing calls separately.
For information on voice commands, see Call Logs Voice Commands for details.