Reminders help you remember important events and things to do. You can schedule single and recurring reminders and have the assistant call you and play a message then wait for your commands.
The Virtual Assistant executes reminders by calling you on the phone number that you specified when you created the reminder (home, mobile, business, etc). Reminder calls can serve a number of purposes:
- They serve as call backs (incoming calls) to centralize call logs or save on wireless or long distance charges.
- They serve as reminders to do certain tasks.
- They can be used as notifications to end meetings.
- They can be used for wake-up calls.
The following voice commands are available at the main menu level immediately after login:
- Create a reminder today
- Create a reminder tomorrow
- Create a reminder at a specific date
Note that you can access and manage your reminders on the Web Portal and Mobile App. See Reminders for details.