The profile contains general account settings divided in 2 sections:
- Profile: Contains general information about you such as your name, address, email, language as well as interaction settings with the Virtual Assistant. Fields with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Phone Sessions: Defines how you want the Virtual Assistant to interact with you when you call (dialog mode, skill level, etc.).
For information on voice commands, see Settings Commands for details.
To access your profile, click Settings > Profile in the main menu.
From the Profile page, you can:
- Modify general information (name, address, email, birthdate).
- Change your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Set your preferred language for the Web and speech interface.
- Change your time zone.
- Access the billing module (if you are the one paying for your account).
- Modify the signature used by the Virtual Assistant when sending messages on your behalf.
- Configure interaction settings with the Virtual Assistant.