This page lists the call queues defined for your call center activities. Click on a call queue name to view and edit its properties. To add a new call queue, click the New button then enter the call queue parameters. To view the list of agents assigned to a call queue, click on the number of its agents its . Click Messages and Music-on-hold to manage the audio messages and music played to callers waiting on hold. Click Activities to display the activities of a call queue (available agents, busy agents, etc).
- What is a Call Queue?
- List of Call Queues
- Create a call queue
- Edit a call queue
- Manage call queue agents
- Manage the status of call queue agents
- Display the activities of a call queue
- Edit the messages and music on hold of a call queue
- Manage the messages on hold for a call queue
- Select the music on hold for a call queue
- Set the internal number of a call queue
- Delete a call queue
- Export the list of call queues to a CSV file
- Export the list of call queues to a PDF file
Please sign in to leave a comment.