Web Portal is a web service that enables you to view, manage and control your company account on the web. You can use Web Portal for a number of functions:
- Create and configure the speech-enabled Virtual Receptionist for your company
- Import and manage company contacts for company members to access them by phone
- Invite users to subscribe to the service using customized subscription keys
- Import or enter DID numbers and assign them to users or services
- Set the call permissions for the company and its members to control long distance calls
- Manage the services offered, the subscription keys and packages
- Manage the company account profile such as languages, service providers used, etc.
- View the call logs for customer billing and cost control
- Configure the mail access connection to your company's e-mail system
Web Portal pages are divided in 3 sections:
- The toolbar listing buttons that enable you to go directly to specific sections/pages in Web Portal. The number and type of buttons displayed depends on your service packages as a user or login rights as an administrator. Go to Web Portal Toolbar for more.
- The main page showing information and command buttons. Each page displays specific information about your account. Buttons enable you to submit changes if any. You don't have to close these pages to navigate. Simply click the toolbar button that corresponds to the next page you want to go to.
- The special command section at the top of each page enables you to view this WebHelp, to get technical support or to logout.