The PSTN telephone numbers of your company contacts on the mail server must be formatted using the TAPI convention. TAPI-compliant telephone numbers begin with a plus sign (+), followed by the country code, the area code and then the phone number and the extension if any. Go to Phone Number Format for more.
Articles in this section
- Selecting to Keep your Company Contacts on the Mail Server
- Selecting the Location of your Company Contacts on the Mail Server
- Formatting the Phone Numbers of your Company Contacts in Outlook
- Synchronizing Company Contact Information with the Mail Server
- Store and Mange your Contacts on Web Portal