Click on Users in the Web Portal toolbar to open the Users page where you can create and manage user accounts. The Users view provides the following information organized in columns for each user:
- ID: the 4-digit User ID unique to each User.
- User: the user's first and last name.
- Ext: the virtual extension number (1 to 6 digits) assigned to the user on the Virtual Receptionist service (auto-attendant). Leave this field blank if the user does not belong to a company.
- DID: the direct telephone number (DID) assigned to the user. This field is blank if the user does not have a DID.
- Perm: a link to view and edit the user's call permissions.
- Options: a link to view and edit the user's advanced options such as maximum number of contacts, the number of messages downloaded at once, etc.
- Packages: a link to view and edit the user's service packages.
- Remove: a link to delete the user account as a company member or from the system completely.
Click on Next or Previous to view the next and previous pages, or click on a letter to view the list of users whose first or last name starts with that letter.