As the company administrator, you are responsible for the setup and management of the Virtual Receptionist service assigned to your company. Here is how you can access and manage this service:
- Click on the Services button in theWeb Portal toolbar to open the Services page. The page displays list of services assigned to your company account.
- Click on the Virtual Receptionist service name in the list. A Service properties window opens showing fields to define the Virtual Receptionist service. Fill the service parameters as follows:
- Extension (optional): The extension number assigned to the service within your company PBX. This enables employees to dial the service as an extension from the company's phone system.
- DID: The direct DID number assigned to the service. This enables callers to dial the service directly from an outside line.
- Name: The service name for reference purposes.
- Active: Select Yes or No to set the service as active or inactive. Only active services can answer calls.
- Click Submit to confirm the changes or Cancel to exit without any change.
Go to Company Virtual Receptionist Service for more on how to configure this service.