As the company administrator, you are responsible for the setup and management of the Virtual Receptionist service assigned to your company. Here is how you can access and manage this service:
- Click on the Services button in theWeb Portal toolbar to open the Services page. The page displays list of services assigned to your company account.
- Click on the Virtual Receptionist service name in the list. A Service properties window opens showing fields to define the Virtual Receptionist service. Fill the service parameters as follows:
- Extension (optional): The extension number assigned to the service within your company PBX. This enables employees to dial the service as an extension from the company's phone system.
- DID: The direct DID number assigned to the service. This enables callers to dial the service directly from an outside line.
- Name: The service name for reference purposes.
- Active: Select Yes or No to set the service as active or inactive. Only active services can answer calls.
- Click Submit to confirm the changes or Cancel to exit without any change.
Go to Company Virtual Receptionist Service for more on how to configure this service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.