- Open the General Information section and select the First Language. This will be the primary interface language (default) for your company.
If your company uses a second language, then check the Second Language checkbox to enable bilingual operation. You can only set a second language if your system supports more than one language.
- Click Submit to save changes.
The new company language setting is now effective and will be used for the next call session.
SELECTING THE DEFAULT SERVICE PACKAGES
You can select the service packages offered by default or as options to each new company user in the Company Profile page as follows:
- Open the General Information section and click the Edit Offered Packages button. Check or uncheck the Offer and Default boxes to offer or not offer each service package by default or as an option.
- Click Submit to confirm the changes.
CONFIGURE THE COMPANY MAIL ACCESS CONNECTION
As the company administrator, you are expected to configure the mail access connection to your company's e-mail server. You can do so from the Company Profile page as follows:
- Open the General Information section and click the Edit Mail Access button.
A Mail Access Connection configuration page opens. Enter the parameters required to configure access to the mail server of your company.
- Click OK to confirm the changes.
The validated connection will be applied to your future company users. They will only have to enter their username and password when configuring their mail access.