In the Company Call Logs page, you can view, sort and print the Call Logs using different filters and sorting methods. The Call Logs are initially displayed with no filter (Show All Calls). A list of predefined filters is available for you to select different views. Here is the list of predefined filters (Categories of Call Logs) available:
- Show All Calls - deactivates filtering and shows all calls sorted in the order specified by your sorting selection.
- Calls Received - Shows only calls received by Smart Number service users.
- Faxes Received - Shows faxes received by Smart Fax or Smart Number with Auto-Fax.
- Calls Made - Shows all calls made by users from the Evatel speech portal
- Sessions - Shows all the phone sessions users had with the Evatel speech portal
- Reminders - Shows all notifications and reminders received by users from Evatel.
To view a specific category of Call Logs:
- Click Call Logs in the Web Portal Toolbar
- Select the Category you want to view (Sessions, Calls Made, Calls
Received, Faxes Received, etc.) from the Category list.
- Click Refresh to display the desired Company Call Logs.
The above Company Call Logs views are displayed by month using the Month filter. The available sorting methods include: The Company Call Logs displayed using the above filters can be sorted in different orders and groups as follows:
- Click on the title of any column to sort the list of call logs by that column.
- Click again on the same title to change the order between ascending and descending.
Here are some of the possible sorting and grouping methods:
- Status: groups connected calls, calls that ended with voice mail and calls that did not connect.
- Caller Name: sorts calls in alphabetical order by the caller's name.
- Caller Number: sorts calls in numerical order by caller's phone number.
- Called Name: sorts calls in alphabetical order by the name of the person called if known.
- Called Number: sorts calls in numerical order by the phone number called.
- Chronological Order by Call Start:sorts the list of calls in chronological order -- by date (either most recent calls at the top or oldest calls on top of the list).
- Call Duration: puts longest calls or shortest calls at the top of the list.