The virtual receptionist service offers auto attendant functions with speech recognition and a flexible menu structure to meet a variety of company requirements. Its Web configuration interface provides the flexibility and simplicity to easily build and manage the company speech directory of employees, departments and services. The Virtual Receptionist service is created and customized by the company administrator. Customization includes the possibility to change the following menus and options:
- Add options and audio prompts to existing menus
- Import custom audio prompts into the system for use by the Virtual Receptionist
- Define new speech keywords and touch-tone keys as menu option commands.
- Customize the transfer actions for each menu option
- Create new menus and link them to the service call flow using incoming and outgoing menu options
- Link external speech applications to the service call flow menu options
- Define groups of users for specific departments in the organization
- Configure each menu to provide speech access to company directory or its sub-directories simply by checking a Load Users option.