Only administrators can order SIP phone devices and add them to the company’s inventory. Below is the process:
- In the main taskbar on the left, click Extensions from the Settings drop-down menu.
- Click the Devices button which is available at the top-right side just above the extensions, to see the list of available devices in the company’s inventory.
- Click on the New button, which is located at the right bottom of the Devices Available in your Inventory page, to order a new device or add an existing device to the company’s inventory.
- In the SIP device Properties page, select Order a New Device and then click the Next button.
This page displays the list of devices available in the store grouped by vendor brand (Yealink, Polycom, Panasonic, etc).
- Select a vendor to view the devices of the selected brand.
- To view the properties of a device, click on its Information icon.
- Select the device to add, and then click the Add to Cart button.
If you need to add other devices to your order, click on the Continue Shopping button. Note that if you want to order more than one unit of the same brand and model, increase its Quantity on the Shopping Cart page.
Once you have finished selecting your devices, click the View Shopping Cart button to review your order on the Shopping Cart Page.
- Verify your order details, and then click the Proceed to Checkout button to review your invoice and confirm.
- Review and edit the Shipping Address where you want this order to be delivered, and click the Next button.
- Select the shipping method and cost and then click the Next button.
- Review your invoice summary carefully and click the Confirm button to submit your order. Check the Send me a copy of the invoice checkbox to receive a copy of the invoice in your registered email ID.
An order confirmation email will be sent to you with the order details and invoice.