- In the Name of restriction field, enter a brief description of the new call restriction.
- In the field Applies when dialing phone numbers with the following format, enter the phone or extension number for the call restriction. Use ? as a wild card for any digit.
For systems installed in Canada, the format 01133????????? applies to long distance calls to France. That is because there is a maximum of 9 digits for telephone numbers in France when dialed by international callers (after the country code).
For systems installed in Algeria, the format 001415??????? applies to calls made to San Francisco in the United States. The number of wild cards (?) used after the 415 area code is 7 because local numbers in North America have 7 digits.
- In the Telephony Provider field, select the Internet telephony provider (ITSP) name to use for this type of call if different than your company PBX or IP Centrex. The list includes public telephony providers. Contact your Evatel service provider if the Telephony Provider you want is not in the list. By default, your Company IP-PBX or IP-Centrex is used.
- In the Rule section: select one of the following call restriction rules:
- Allow Some users only (requires user authentication)
- Allow All users
- Deny All users
- Click Submit to add the new call restriction, or Cancel to close the window without creating the call restriction.