The administration functions and rights depend on the type of your company account.
As a Public Service Administrator, you can access and change the following company account settings:
- Manage User accounts and their settings
- Manage DIDs – import and add DIDs, assign DIDs to users
- Provision and manage user SIP accounts on the telephony provider system
- Edit the account profile including its administrator credentials
- Control the service packages offered to users
- Manage Call Restrictions for users
- View Call Logs
As a Private Company Administrator, you can also access and change the following company account settings:
- Configure and manage the company’s Virtual Receptionist service
- Make the company public contacts available to users by phone
- Setup the mail access connection to your company mail server
Please sign in to leave a comment.