To take full advantage of all features of your VIRTUAL ASSISTANT service, all incoming and outgoing calls must be handled by THE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT.
- Incoming calls: All callers must dial your Smart Number - or virtual receptionist if you have a corporate account- which is directly linked to the Virtual Assistant.
- Outgoing calls: To call someone, use your office extensions, the WebPhone on your Mobile App or Web Portal, or by dialing the Virtual Assistant and using speech or touchtone commands. See Call the Virtual Assistant for details.
Two examples why incoming and outgoing calls should go through your Virtual Assistant:
| ||WRONG USE ||RIGHT USE |
|INCOMING CALLS || |
A caller dials your mobile phone directly.
- Your don't pick up and the caller leaves a message.
- The voice message resides in your mobile phone voicemail.
- You will not be able to use the Virtual Assistant to access the voice message on your Web portal, Mobile app, email or by phone using speech commands.
A caller dials your Smart Number.
- You are in a meeting but the call gets transferred to you on your mobile phone if the caller said that it's important.
- If the caller prefers to leave you a voice message, you can later access it in your emails, on the Web portal, Mobile app and using speech commands on any telephone (by calling the Virtual Assistant).
|OUTGOING CALLS || |
You are a lawyer and decide to call a customer directly from your mobile phone.
- You dial the customer from your mobile phone.
- The call is logged on your mobile phone, not on your Web portal or Mobile app.
- When it is time to prepare your customer billing, you must check the call history on your mobile phone in addition to other phone services you use to call customers.
You are a lawyer and decide to call a customer using the Virtual Assistant.
- You use WebPhone on the Web portal or Mobile app to call the customer, or you call the Virtual Assistant and use speech commands to dial the contact by name.
- The call is logged with your other incoming and outgoing calls on your Web portal and Mobile app.
- When it is time to prepare your customer billing, you go to your Web portal and download the call history details of all your incoming and outgoing calls.