NOTE: Depending on your user account type, you may or may not have the right to change your service options in a manner that affects account billing charges. See User Rights and Permissions for details.
To add a Smart Number to your account:
- From the main menu, click Settings > Subscription.
- In the Smart Numbers section, click the Add button.
- Fill in the fields as required. Click the following links for details:
- Origin of number: new or existing phone number.
- Type of number: local, toll-free, international phone number.
- Options: phone calls, fax reception, SMS reception, 911 service.
- Geographic location: city, state/province and country of the phone number.
- Number selection from list or phone number to port.
- Review the changes then check Inform the customer to get a confirmation email.
- Click Confirm to add the Smart Number to your account.
Your account billing will be adjusted to reflect the changes in your subscription.