This feature is available only to users who have connected their Personal Contacts with their CRM account. If you use a Salesforce or Insightly CRM then you can link your Personal Contacts to your CRM account. See Connect Contacts to Your CRM for details.
- From the main menu, click Contacts and select the Personal Contacts tab.
- The icon displayed in the CRM column indicates the contact's link status with your CRM account:
- A Add icon indicates that the contact does not exist on the CRM. Click the icon to add it.
- A Unlinked icon indicates that the contact exists on the CRM but it is not linked to a contact on the CRM. Click the icon to link it and access it on the CRM.
- A Linked icon indicates that the contact is already linked to a contact on the CRM. Click the icon to access it on the CRM.