You can create a new status with specific call filtering and call forwarding rules.
- From the main menu, click Call Forwarding > Status.
- Click the status dropdown list and select New.
- Enter a Name for the new status. This field will be displayed in the list of statuses.
- Enter a Description for the new status. This field may eventually be used by the Virtual Assistant to communicate your status to your colleagues and contacts.
- Set the call forwarding rules.
- Set the call filtering preferences.
- Click Save to create the new status.
If you wish, you can assign the new status to a schedule. This is useful if you want the Virtual Assistant to apply this status in automatic mode. See Schedules to assign a status or Automatic Status for details.