You can set your phone status to available , in-meeting , out-of-the office or unavailable to let your assistant know how to manage your incoming calls:
- available : your assistant will forward your calls to you based on your call forwarding schedules
- in-meeting , out-of-the office or unavailable : your assistant will take a voice message unless the caller is known and you requested to take urgent calls from known callers. In such cases, your assistant will inform the caller about your status before offering to forward the call to you based on your Call Filtering Preferences.
Click on the following links to learn more on the phone status commands you can use:
- Set your status to In Meeting
- Set your status to Out-of-Office
- Set your status to not available
- Set your status to available
From the main menu, select one of the following Status Management commands:
|Say ...||or press|
|SET MY STATUS TO IN MEETING||5 5|
|SET MY STATUS TO OUT-OF-OFFICE||5 6|
|SET MY STATUS TO NOT AVAILABLE||5 2|
|SET MY STATUS TO AVAILABLE||5 1|
If you want to set your status to In Meeting or Out-of-Office , you have to specify the date and time range. Here is how you can change your status to one of the 4 possible settings:
Please sign in to leave a comment.