What can I do for you?If you have set your phone session preference to automatically download your mail after login, the assistant will first tell you how many new messages and appointments you have that day, before prompting you for a command. For example, you may hear: You have 5 voice messages, 21 e-mails, 2 faxes and 4 appointments today. What can I do for you? . The assistant is then ready to take commands for the services in your subscription packages.
As an example, at the main menu level, you can say or enter any command from the Main Menu & Special Commands to have your assistant perform the following tasks for you:
- Read and send e-mails, voice mail & faxes
- Review & schedule calendar events
- Call contacts or send them voice e-mails
- Set your status and call forwarding for people to reach you
- Review your call logs and call back people
- Manage your account settings such as PIN number, call forwarding, etc.
***Click on Quick Ref Card link for a list of the main speech and touchtone commands.