Click the Help button to get context-specific help about the information displayed on the page or section where you are. You can also get help by clicking on the More Help Online link or by dialing the support number shown at the bottom of pages.
Login to the Web Portal
To access the Web portal, you will need your login credentials that were sent to you by email with your account information:
- You Web portal URL
- Your User ID or email address associated with your account
- Your PIN (personal identification number)
To login and start a new session on your Web portal:
- Start your Web browser.
- Enter the Web portal URL in the address bar.
- Enter your User ID or email address in the User ID field.
- Enter your PIN.
- If you don't remember your PIN, click the Forgot PIN? link. The system will automatically send you an email containing your account information and credentials.
- Check the Remember me box to store your User ID for next sessions.
- Click the Login button to open a session.
Once logged in, the system will automatically display your Home page (dashboard) or the Getting Started wizard if you have not yet completed your account setup steps.
Logout of the Web portal
To end your Web session:
- Click the down arrow next to your name at the top right of the Web portal pages.
- Click Logout in the dropdown list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.