If you are using a corporate account, you must contact your company administrator if you want to enable the SMS option on your Smart Number. If you own and pay for your single user account, you are allowed to manage your Smart Number options.
- From the main menu, click Settings > Phone Numbers.
- In the Smart Numbers section, click the Edit icon to edit the Smart Number options.
- Check or uncheck the SMS Reception (SmartSMS) option to enable or disable this feature.
- Click Next.
- Review the changes then check the box Inform the customer if you want to receive a confirmation email.
- Click Confirm to apply the changes.
If you enabled SMS reception on your Smart Number, you can now specify where you want the Virtual Assistant to send you copies of your new text messages. See SMS Options Settings for details.