This section enables to configure a connection to your CRM account on Salesforce or Insightly. Once connected, you will be able to link your Evatel contacts to your CRM contacts. The links enable you to access and view your contact in the CRM.
To connect your Virtual Assistant account to your contacts on the CRM, you will be asked to enter your credentials:
- From the main menu, click Settings > Other Apps.
- In the CRM Apps section, select the type of your CRM system:
- Insightly: You will be asked to provide the API Key found in your Insightly account API settings.
- Salesforce: You will need to enter the following unique account identification parameters found in your Salesforce accounts settings:
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Security Token
- Click Submit to have the system validate your CRM parameters
The system will access your CRM contacts and start comparing them with the list of contacts on your Web Portal. A CRM contact linking report will be displayed to offer you the option to select the contacts that you want to import from the CRM, export to the CRM, or link with the CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.