NOTE: Depending on your user account type, you may or may not have the right to change your service options in a manner that affects account billing charges. See User Rights and Permissions for details.
Before adding an office extension to your account, you must know the telephone device, mobile app, WebPhone or third-party softphone that will be assigned to it.
- From the main menu, click Settings > Subscription.
- In the Office Extensions & Phones section, click the Add button.
- Fill in the new office extension fields as required. Click the following links for details:
- Type of device: type and model of device, mobile app or softphone.
- Device properties: descriptive name, extension number and internal name.
- Review the changes then check Inform the customer to get a confirmation email.
- Click Confirm to add the Office Extension to your account.
Your account billing will be adjusted to reflect the changes in your subscription.
Please sign in to leave a comment.