NOTE: Depending on your user account type, you may or may not have the right to change your service options in a manner that affects account billing charges. See User Rights and Permissions for details.
To delete a Smart Number or office extension from your account:
- From the main menu, click Settings > Subscription.
- To delete a Smart Number:
- Go to the Smart Numbers section, click the Unsubscribe icon next to the Smart Number to remove.
- Confirm the Smart Number deletion.
- To delete an Office Extension:
- Go to the Office Extensions & Phones section, click the Unsubscribe icon next to the Office Extension to remove.
- Confirm the Office Extension deletion.
Your account billing will be adjusted to reflect the changes in your subscription.