The Website URL of your Web Portal was sent to you by email together with your credentials when you created your account. Note that other subscribers may be using a different Web Portal to manage their account.
At anytime, you can get your Web Portal and account access information by email simply by clicking on the Forgot link shown on the login form.
To access the Web Portal:
- Open a browser (Microsoft Explorer or Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, etc.).
- Enter the Web Portal URL in the address bar.
- Enter your User ID or email address.
- Enter your PIN.
- If you forgot your PIN, click the Forgot PIN? link. The system will automatically send you an email containing your account information and credentials.
- To avoid entering your User ID the next time you open a session, check the Remember me box.
- Click the Login button to open a session.
Once logged in, the system will automatically display the Home page dashboard.
To end your Web Portal session:
- Click the down arrow next to your name at the top right of the screen.
- Click Logout in the dropdown list.
For security purposes, the Web Portal will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
See Call the Virtual Assistant for details on how to login by phone.