The contacts are displayed by name in alphabetical order.
You can sort the contacts alphabetically or numerically (based on the type of information in the columns) by clicking on any of the column headings in the contacts page.
At the top of the table, click the tab corresponding to the type of contacts you are looking for: Personal Contacts, Shared Contacts or Colleagues.
- The first row of the table contains blank fields in which you can type a keyword to search for a specific contact. For example, type John in the Full Name column and press enter to view all contacts containing the word John .
- To remove the search filter, delete the keywords typed in the first row of the table and press enter.
You can filter the list of personal contacts by group. See Contact Groups for details.
- At the top of the table, click the Personal Contacts tab.
- Select a group from the Group displayed dropdown list at the top left of the table.
- Select All Contacts to view the full list of contacts.