By default, all call logs of the current day are displayed. You can filter call logs by using the Category dropdown list and Ranges.
Ranges: You can view call logs by ranges. If you wish to save a copy of your call logs beyond last 12 months, you can download them as a CSV file before they get archived and deleted from the system.
- Show All Calls: Removes filters and displays all calls in their chronological order or as specified by your sorting selection.
- Calls Made: Lists only calls you made through the Virtual Assistant services.
- Calls Received: Lists only calls received via the Virtual Assistant services (Smart Number).
- Faxes Received: Lists faxes received via your Smart Number.
- Voice Alerts: Lists all notifications and reminders you received from your Virtual Assistant.
- Sessions: Lists all the phone sessions you had with your Virtual Assistant. Sessions include the time you spend during your dialog with the Virtual Assistant as well as the time spent checking your voicemail, emails and calendar or interacting with your contacts.
- Toll-Free Calls: List all calls you received through your toll-free number if you have one.