To access the Status page, click Call Forwarding > Status in the main menu.
The status page displays:
- your current status (available, in-meeting, etc.)
- your call forwarding rules (where your calls are being routed)
- your call filtering preferences (who can reach you)
You can change any of these parameters as many times as required during any given day.
This page includes predefined statuses to choose from, some of which are already assigned to schedules for the Virtual Assistant to automatically determine your status depending on the date or time of the incoming call. However, not all statuses need to be assigned to a schedule. For example:
- Status Working is linked to the Working Hours schedule by default.
- Status After Hours is linked to the After Hours schedule by default.
- Status Weekends is linked to the Weekend schedule by default.
You can ask the Virtual Assistant to use the schedules to automatically determine your status or you can set it manually. Each status is defined by a set of instructions specifying how to handle your calls (who can reach you and where).
Alternatively, you can direct all incoming calls to a specific number using direct call forwarding. This feature bypasses the status by directing all calls to the selected destination (number, service, group, colleague) regardless of the date, time or type of caller.
From this Status page you can:
- Have the Virtual Assistant use your schedules to automatically determine your status.
- Change your status manually.
- Create a new status.
- Delete a status.
- Preview a status, including its call filtering and call forwarding rules.
- Change your call forwarding rules (where to route your calls).
- Change your call filtering preferences (who can reach you).
- Add a special event (similar to a calendar entry with a beginning and end date).
- Test your call forwarding settings for any given date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.