To access the Schedules page, click Call Forwarding > Schedules in the main menu.
Schedules help you define how you want the Virtual Assistant to handle your incoming calls during specific dates and times. You can assign a status to each scheduled period. This feature is especially useful when you want the Virtual Assistant to automatically determine your status depending on the day or time of the incoming call. For example:
- Status Working is linked to the Working Hours schedule by default.
- Status After Hours is linked to the After Hours schedule by default.
- Status Weekends is linked to the Weekend schedule by default.
Each status is defined by a set of instructions specifying how to handle your calls (who can reach you and where). See Status for details.
- Weekly Schedules: Defines your weekly recurring call forwarding rules for weekdays and weekends. Default weekly call forwarding schedules are automatically created for you when you first subscribe to the Virtual Assistant services. You can also create as many custom weekly call forwarding schedules as you need.
- Special Events: Defines specific periods of the year such as holidays and vacation time. Special Events take precedence over the Weekly Schedules.
Every schedule is subject to a priority level in case timeframes overlap between schedules. See Schedule Priorities for details.
From the Schedules page, you can: