Enter a descriptive name for your new special event.
Enter the Start Date and End Date of the event.
Use the dropdown list to select a status that will be assigned to the event. For example, you could associate a Vacation schedule with the On Vacation status. This feature is especially useful when you want the Virtual Assistant to automatically determine your status depending on the day or time of the incoming call. If you wish to use a custom status, you will need to create it first. See Add a Status for details.
- From the main menu, click Call Forwarding > Schedules.
- In the Weekly Schedule section, click Working Hours.
- Check the Add Lunch Schedule box.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
- You will see a new entry named Lunch under the Weekly Schedule table.
- You must now configure your Lunch Schedule. See Modify a Lunch Schedule.